Bit-O-Honey first appeared in 1924 and was made by the Schutter-Johnson Company of Chicago. Bit-O-Honey was a new kind of candy bar consisting of six pieces of candy wrapped in wax paper and then packaged in a wrapper. Almond bits embedded in a honey-flavored taffy made for a long- chewing candy.
- Nesco FD-1040 Gardenmaster Food Dehydrator, White, 1000-watt
- KOOZON Two Wheels Self Balance Smart Drifting Scooter Electronic Mini Unicycle Intelligent Monocycle
- 14k White Gold 5-Stone Diamond Anniversary Band (1/2 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity)
- LELO Elise 2 Luxury Vibrator, Black
- Seagate Backup Plus 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (STDT5000100)
Art Art & Crafts Baby BEAUTY Child Crafts Daughter DESIGNER Family Food FUN GADGETEER GADGETS GEEK Gift Ideas Gifts Gifts for her Gifts for him Gourmet Food Grocery Grooming Kitchen Loves to cook Luxury Mens Accessories Mens Clothing Mens Fashion Mens Jewelry Mens Shoes Mens Watches Outdoors OUTDOORSY Sewing Son Sports Super Chef Tech TRAVEL Video Womens Accessories Womens Clothing Womens Fashion Womens Jewelry Womens Shoes Womens Watches