Drive Medical 796 Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket, Silver
Drive Medical Steerable Knee Walker with Basket
Isn’t it tough to get around town, the shopping mall or park using crutches? The Steerable Knee Walker from Drive Medical is a simple, durable and comfortable alternative to crutches following foot surgery, lower leg breaks, sprains or foot ulcers.
Unlike other knee walkers that offer only forward-facing front wheels, Drive Medical’s Steerable Knee Walker features a fully maneuverable pair of front wheels for superior ease of use. Plus, the Steerable Knee Walker’s two-piece leg pad makes it even more comfortable. The Knee Walker can also be quickly folded for easy storage or transport while the handy front basket gives you a place to carry items along with you. The Knee Walker’s tool-free height and left/right leg adjustments let you tailor it to your specific needs. The 8 inch wheels make it great for indoor and outdoor use and the deluxe dual braking system helps maximize safety. The Drive Medical Steerable Knee Walker provides quicker mobility and enhanced safety and stability over crutches allowing you to better manage pain and recover more quickly. Features a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime warranty on the brake cable.
Features and Specifications:
- Front wheel steering for increased maneuverability.
- Two-piece knee pad provides comfort.
- Steering column can be easily folded for storage and transport.
- Deluxe braking system.
- Removable front basket.
- Durable steel frame with attractive silver vein finish.
- Tool-free height adjustment of seat and handle.
- 8 inch casters ideal for indoor/outdoor use.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Lifetime Warranty on brake cable.
- Handle Height: 31 inches – 40 inches
- Unit Dimensions: 16 inches (Width) x 30 inches (Depth)
- Knee Pad Height: 16.5 inches -20.5 inches
- Pad Dimensions: 7 inches (Width) x 15 inches (Depth)
- Product Weight: 22 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 27 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 350 lbs.