Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
When productivity is on the line and you need to solve problems fast, the Fluke 87V delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need. Designed specifically to handle complex signals, the 87V industrial multimeter, allows you to gain productivity by taking the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting even in loud, high energy, and high altitude locations.
Designed to Identify Complex Signal Problems Fast
- Accurate frequency measurements on adjustable speed drives (ASD) due to Fluke-designed low-pass filter
- Built-in thermometer allows temperature measurements without a separate thermometer
- Peak Min/Max allows capture of intermittents as fast 250 µS
- Dual display resolution – 6000 or 20,000 counts – lets you see small changes in displayed readings
- CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty
The Fluke 87V – Just One of Fluke’s Trusted Tools
Fluke builds the most trusted tools in the world and that means more than just the Fluke 87V. If you work with HVAC equipment, need a small meter for small spaces or work in the electrical installer’s and repairman’s world, check out the full family of Fluke digital multimeters.
All inputs are updated to the 3rd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600V and CAT III, 1000 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8.000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
Until now, there hasn’t been a multimeter able to accurately measure adjustable speed drives. But the Fluke 87V is designed specifically to handle these complex signals. Think of the potential productivity you’ll gain by taking the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting. Measurements are correct each and every time.