Created by the design house of Paloma Picasso in 1984, Paloma Picasso is classified as a refined, woody, mossy fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of many florals along with citrus, woods, and green.
- Meze 88 Classics Audiophile Ebony Wood Headphones – High Gloss Finish
- Foundations SafetyCraft Compact Size Clearview Crib, Natural
- Fantasy Fields – Magic Garden Valet Rack w/Set of 4 Hangers
- Trillia Hand Made Wooden Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser (White Color Coating) (white)
- HP 11-n010dx – Pavilion x360 2-in-1 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Convertible Ultrabook / Intel Pentium N352
Art Art & Crafts Audio Baby BEAUTY Cell Phones Child Crafts Daughter DESIGNER Family Food FUN GADGETEER GADGETS Garden GEEK Gift Ideas Gifts Gifts for her Gifts for him Gourmet Food Grocery Grooming Kitchen Loves to cook Luxury Music Outdoors OUTDOORSY Phones Sewing Son Sports Summer Super Chef Tech TRAVEL Video Womens Accessories Womens Clothing Womens Fashion Womens Jewelry Womens Shoes Womens Watches