Bit-O-Honey first appeared in 1924 and was made by the Schutter-Johnson Company of Chicago. Bit-O-Honey was a new kind of candy bar consisting of six pieces of candy wrapped in wax paper and then packaged in a wrapper. Almond bits embedded in a honey-flavored taffy made for a long- chewing candy.
- Aussie Portable Table Top Grill
- Tilt Ceiling Mount for 32″ – 55″ Screens
- Gatorade G Series Perform Frost Glacier Freeze Sports Drink, 128 oz (Case of 13)
- SONY Stereo Headphones MDR-EX1000 | EX Monitor Closed Inner Ear Receiver (Japan Import)
- Panasonic NN-SN773SAZ Countertop/Built-In Microwave with Inverter Technology, 1.6 cu. ft., Silver
Art Art & Crafts Baby BEAUTY Child Crafts Daughter DESIGNER Family Food FUN GADGETEER GADGETS GEEK Gift Ideas Gifts Gifts for her Gifts for him Gourmet Food Grocery Grooming Kitchen Loves to cook Luxury Mens Accessories Mens Clothing Mens Fashion Mens Jewelry Mens Shoes Mens Watches Outdoors OUTDOORSY Sewing Son Sports Super Chef Tech TRAVEL Video Womens Accessories Womens Clothing Womens Fashion Womens Jewelry Womens Shoes Womens Watches