Wilson Electronics — MobilePro — Cellular Signal Booster
Improve the clarity of cell phone calls and reduce the number of dropped calls while on the road with the Wilson MobilePro Cell Phone Signal Booster. The product includes everything you need to capture a weak cellular signal, transmit it into your vehicle, increase the cellular signal strength, and improve the performance of your cell phone, regardless of which carrier you use. The result is improved cell phone reception, fewer dropped calls, and increased data transmission rates while traveling.
How It Works
When traveling, you often encounter areas where the cell phone signal is weak or blocked due to distance from cell towers or obstructions such as buildings or hills. The Wilson MobilePro Signal Booster captures a weak cellular signal, transmits it into vehicle, and boosts the signal strength to and from your cell phone, resulting in better call quality, fewer dropped calls, and increased data transmission rates.
The MobilePro uses two primary components – an outside antenna and the signal booster. The roof-mounted antenna receives the phone’s signal from the cell tower and sends it to the MobilePro via cable. The signal is then boosted by the MobilePro’s built-in amplifier and then transmitted to the cell phone by its built-in antenna.
The MobilePro also features an optional home and office accessory kit (sold separately) that allows for use indoors. Once installed, the MobilePro will amplify the wireless signal of your cell phone. You’ll experience fewer dropped calls, clearer call quality, and faster data rates. Most importantly, your phone’s range will increase dramatically, allowing you to make calls from low-coverage areas.
Who It Helps
The Wilson MobilePro Signal Booster is especially helpful for people who rely on their cell phones while traveling. These individuals can range from sales professionals to truckers to people who travel alone and want better cell service in case of emergencies. A stronger cellular signal allows you to stay in touch with clients, vendors, and the home office, or get access to emergency services in remote areas. You also get improved data transmission, enabling you to get the information you need between locations. The MobilePro Signal Booster increases cellular signal strength on 2G and 3G networks across all major cellular carriers.
The Wilson MobilePro comes with everything you need to start benefiting from improved cellular reception in your car or truck, including:
- An outside antenna that mounts magnetically to the roof of your vehicle. This antenna captures the signal from the nearest cellular tower.
- The MobilePro signal booster and built-in antenna, which is placed inside your vehicle and connects to the outside antennas to increase the strength of inbound and outbound cellular signals.
- 12V power supply
- Carrying case
- Simple installation instructions and contact information for additional support.
- DIY – simple installation with clear instructions
- Wireless connection to your phone – improved cellular signal strength without physical connection to the signal booster
- Complete package – everything you need to get better cellular reception in your car or truck is included
- Boosts 3G signal for all major U.S. cell carriers (except Clearwire)
- U.S.-based tech support & customer service
- 30-day money back guarantee and 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Stronger cell signal while traveling or at your desk
- Fewer dropped calls & lost connections
- Faster data downloads
- Clearer voice calls
- Longer battery life for cellular devices
- Can be used by multiple cellular devices simultaneously
Cell Phone Booster Comparison
|Mobile 3G||Mobile 4G|
|Coverage Area||Single User Device||Single User Device||For Multiple Devices||For Multiple Devices||For Multiple Devices|
|Outside Antenna||Magnet Mount||Magnet Mount||Magnet Mount||Magnet Mount||Magnet Mount|
|Inside Antenna Type||Cradle Antenna||Cradle Antenna||Integrated into booster||Low Profile Antenna||Low Profile Antenna|
|Carrier||All Major U.S. Carriers*||All Major U.S. Carriers*||All Major U.S. Carriers*||All Major U.S. Carriers*||All Major U.S. Carriers*|